Tuesday 7 October 2008

My son's Godmother was having a party for her daughter's 21st birthday last year, I let her daughter pick the stamp from my collection, and was told 'as pink as possible'. The image is Penny Black's 'Light The Night' and the paper was from my stash. Numbers were cut using Ellison 'Curlie Girlie'

I was asked by my college classmates to make a thank you card for our tutor at the end of term in July. She loves teddies. Kanban teddies and paper, Cricut Base Camp cartridge used.
I had to make another tag card for a college class mate, I've made five of these for boys and only 1 for a baby girl. This is both sides of the card. The embellishments were bought from Craft Central, but I can't remember who made them. Scalloped cirlce was a 3" woodware punch. Other details of tag cards are in an earlier post.


This was made using the Cricut Base Camp cartridge, I cut the numbers about 4 times to make them more solid (like chipboard) I think the paper is from Paper Mania, Woodware punch was used for the 'flat' flowers. Tea roses are from stash. Paper Mania sticky gems were also used.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crumbs, what fantastic cards and things Den, they are brilliant.
Your blog is looking fantastic too, loving the new look!
Jx

Pipsx said...

Wow you have been a busy bee. Fantastic makes. Snaggles xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin