Tuesday 17 March 2009

Blog Candy


Lisa over on CraftBugs is giving away this lovely clear stamp set from Inkadinkadoo 'Garden Flowers', all you have to do is leave a comment on her blog....you don't have to have a link to the blog either. I've chosen to do one. The closing date and time is 6pm 31st march. The winner will be announced on 1st April. Good luck.

I'm in the middle of adding some makes, but there's so many it's taking ages to do the write up about them, so I'll finish it tomorrow night, hopefully.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hi, there is a little something for you over on my blog. Margaretxxx

Enfys said...

Hi Denyze,
I was so thrilled to get your message, I didn't think there was anybody else in the entire west midlands but me that makes cards (I know there are, but I never meet them :). Perhaps we can have a coffee or something in Solihull when I get home?
luv
En

Blog Widget by LinkWithin