Sunday 21 June 2009

Reminiscing

I came upstairs at least 3 hours ago to do this, and ended up for some reason looking up a group called Mr Mister from the 80's. I have one of their albums 'Welcome To The Real World'. Found some vids on youtube and I sat drooling over the lead singer Richard Page, and I had a nice surprise, he released a song last December 'I Always Cry At Christmas' and it's so beautiful and even though he's older, he still looks pretty good. He's one of those singers that makes you wonder why we never hear more of him, but the music industry these days is more about money than talent.

Anyway to the job in hand...............


Both cards were done at a workshop at Craft Inspirations, Sutton Coldfield. Shirley came up with the design using 'Flutterby Friends' from Stampendous and was watercoloured with Sakura 'Stardust' pens. The aperture on the lilac card was done using a nestie and the flower is Prima 'Daisy Doodles'....for the life of me I can't remember what was used to make the yellow and blue flowers on the second card, the smaller blue daisy ones made with an x-cut punch I had to add as I somehow got ink on the larger flower.


Sugar Nellie 'Picking Apples' coloured with Promarkers..the hat and flowers were then gone over with a watered down stardust pen 'Clear Sparkle' you can't tell in the pic, but it's lovely and sparkly. Paper is double sided and is by Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny ribbon, flower as before. Middle strip of paper was punched using Fiskars 'Scalloped Lace'

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin