Saturday 24 October 2009

Finally.....

I'm updating my blog after not doing it for about a month. I think last time I blogged I was getting over a cough.....well I've still got it, can you believe I had another sore throat last Sunday & Monday which has made the cough worse again.  I've spoken to a few people who are worse than me, with full blown flu and their kids have been the same.  Luckily Shane wasn't as bad as them when he was ill a few weeks ago.

I've taken some pics this evening of christmas makes and everyday ones. I had planned on making some halloween boxes today to put sweets in for the trick or treaters, but I'll try tomorrow instead.

In the mean time here's what I've done so far.


Papers and flowers from stash.  Image is Daisy from Sugar Nellies and coloured with copics.  Nesties were used for the circles.

Think I'll try to update later or tomorrow, Strictly Come Dancing is on now :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin