Saturday 24 October 2009

Skater Ian


I'm pretty sure this is the first Skater Ian that I've done, I've made another since and forgot to take a photo.  This will go to one of Shane's friends whose birthday is next month.

I have to say I was really impressed with this stamp, it's from The Greeting Farm and stamped beautifully.  With some stamps you have to put a lot of pressure on them, not so with this one.  The card candy is from Craftwork Cards. Ian coloured with copics.

I was so impressed with The Greeting Farm stamps that I've bought some more from Stampezee, which is where I bought Ian from.

I'm off to bed now, try and get a bit of reading done.  I'll hopefully get some more cards posted on here tomorrow, and catch up with some blog hopping.

Night night

x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin