Tuesday 20 April 2010

Boy's card

My son has been invited to a birthday party tomorrow by one of his classmates at the local bowling alley, I made this card for him, hope he likes it.

The image is from Lili of the Valley, the greeting was heat embossed using an Ink It Up pad in blue and clear embossing powder, Cuttlebug labels 4, sentiment is by Penny Black 2908F '...to you' copics used for colouring: B00 B04 B12-R02 R08-Eoo E34-W7-C0 C00 C1 C2 C4.

I was naughty and ordered some more stamps from LOTV today, I say naughty because I was going to try to cut down on what I spend on crafty things, because I've got a holiday to save for, I want some new specs and I want to decorate my living room after the dining room has been done....looks like I'm failing miserably already.

I'm in bed as I type this as I'm unbelievably tired, and trying to watch The Vampire Diaries at the same time, so I'll bid you all goodnight.

zzzzzz

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Denyze this is really cute! The image is fab - love your colourwork. Smashing sentiment too
love tasha xx

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hi Denyze,
luv this card is just so perfect for boy...luv colour blue,your embossed sentiment has come out great,luv the font,little boy is soo cute,is it just him in your stamp,or does it have the telly as well?
Really lovely,Luv Maureen x

Enfys said...

Hiya Den, sorry I haven't been over for a while, hope you are better now. Your card is lovely. Maybe we can get together sometime in the summer>
luv
En xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin