Monday 12 April 2010

Brrrrrr

Thought I might show you some of the photos taken when we went sledging at Elmdon Park back in January when we had all that snow.  We went twice (am I glutton for punishment???) The first time we went I froze, even though I was wrapped up warmly, or so I thought, Shane had left his wellies at school so he had to wear his trainers. His school didn't shut because of the snow, but they had teacher training, that's why we were able to have the park to ourselves the first time we went. The second time I wore 3 pairs of socks, wellies, 2 pairs of jeans, vest top, t-shirt, and a cardigan, warm 3/4 length coat, scarf, 2 pairs of gloves (plus latex gloves so my other ones wouldn't get wet!!) and a hat, and I still froze my wotsits off!!!!! It was good fun though, and as far as I know there were no accidents.
Here's a few pics.
Shane on his sledge.


Does my bum look big in this??

Shane & Michael in the lead


On your marks.......

Think that's the M6 in the distance, or is it the M42?


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin