Sunday 24 May 2009

I'm getting good

at updating, been doing it when I've gone to bed, mind you by the time I've had look at other blogs, left comments etc I'm half asleep when it comes to uploading my pics.

I got up early this morning (7.30)and got cracking with the ironing, got washing machine going and clothes hung out, showered & changed my bedclothes. Was going to give the bedroom a good clean tomorrow, but I may be going to The Range to get some crafty stuff, depends on what time I get up at, or I just may change my mind and stay at home.

Ended up not going to the birthday party due to Shane having a cough & cold, but he had a nice day at home anyway, watching cartoons and playing on club penguin...he lives and breathes that website :) then we snuggled on the sofa later to watch Night at the Museum, he's driving us mad to go and see the second film.

Everything on this card apart from the image, Penny Black 'Straw Hat Bear' is all from Craftwork Cards

This was the card for Shane's step nanny for Mother's Day, The papers were ones that I've had for ages, the image is a sticker that was a magazine freebie. I thought I'd taken a photo of the card for his other Nannie, but I can't find it.


This image is from a Pink Petticoat CD. 'Lola Rose' it looks like she isn't available anymore but Liz has brought a brand spanking new Lola Rose image out, and she's gorgeous!! The image was coloured in then covered in clear glitter. Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' border punch was used.


I adore this card, Shane made it for me with a little help off his daddy. From what I can make out it took a few attempts as neither of them knew what they were doing. Shane had insisted that I use the cricut for the sentiment.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin