Saturday 23 May 2009

Back again

Quickie post again tonight. I've been ill since last Sunday evening and today am feeling a whole lot better apart from the cough and cold I've now got. I've got to say I've never felt so ill as what I have in the last 5-6 days. Plus Shane has also got a cold and cough.

I've got lots of cards to make for RAK clubs, birthday clubs, plus some personal ones. I was planning on starting on the ironing in the morning, but I was told by my OH today that he had a text from one of the godfather's of my son, his youngest is having a 1st birthday party tomorrow afternoon, so ironing will have to take a back seat....I can live with that :)

As I type this I can hear a house alarm going off, no idea where though, and while I hope the house is ok, it's driving me mad.

Here's some more cards from the backlog.

These were made at a workshop at Craft Inspirations with Lisa Olsen over on The Craft Bug, she's really clever when it comes to designs, as you'll see on her blog. I'm sorry to say I can't remember whose paper we used, but the smaller stamps were I think inchies from Inkadinkadoo


These were also made at one of Lisa's workshops, and was made without the aid of any punches, stamps or embellishments, just one sheet of 12x12 paper from S.E.I 'Black Orchid' I may have already mentioned that on this paper, parts of the orchid is varnished.


These two were made for my OH mum and step mum for mother's day. I saw the design at Lotus Art Studio, and while I didn't set out to copy it, it got me wondering if I could do it. I used my hot foil wizard for the wording, and instead of using envelopes I made little bags, MUM was done on the cricut.





I'm nearly falling asleep, so more tomorrow.

Nighty night
x

1 comment:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Woww What can I say! your work,speaks for itself,well done you..
Love all the papers and colours you have used.
Luv Maureen x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin