Monday 22 June 2009

I'm back....

I had to go and collect Shane from school as well as my friend's 2. I ended up stopping in her house playing with her tv, as she'd just had Virgin installed, didn't leave until 5.20, good job she's only 4 doors away :)


This was done at a work shop at Craft Inspirations in Sutton Coldfield with Shirley. The flourish and greeting is by Inkadinkado 'Wedding 97892' The red corner flourish was done with 'Vintage' 2 x 2 cuttlebug die (set of 4). Rose image is from Inkadinkado 'Doodle Flowers' 97622, and watercoloured with pencils. The red strip was done with a cuttlebug embossing border folder 'With Love' and red gems stuck on. The rectangles were done with nesties.

The photo doesn't do this justice. Old Gold card is from Inspire Me Papers, ovals is ivory pearlescent, brown matt card and old gold. The image and greeting is from the same set as the flourish that's on the card above. Embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, the side panel was punched with Fiskars 'Scalloped Lace.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

gorgeous cards,luv luv the first one.
hugs
tracy
xxxx

Pamela said...

Great to see your updated blog Denyze. I love your cards - keep up the good work!
I've just updated my blog after an absence of 2 months! I'm now catching up on all the blogs I follow - or rather the blogs I was following before 'life' got in the way!
Sorry I haven't been around to comment on your work before now - hopefully things will calm down here now and I can visit you more often.
Hugs, Pamela

Abi Bundy said...

gorgeous cards!! love the wedding card

Enfys said...

Love those flourishes on the workshop card Den, and the wedding one is lovely. So looking forward to a crafty meet up on tuesday.
luv
En xx

tiggertastic said...

these cards are amazing, i love the 2nd one, the embosing looks excellent with the soft pretty image

sarah x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin