Monday 22 June 2009

Monday afternoon

As usual, while attempting to upload pics last night, I started to fall asleep, so I'll get some more on now while it's still daylight!!


Sugar Nellie 'Reflective' coloured with Promarkers, greeting from Craftwork Cards, flowers from Prima. Paper from 7 Gypsies 6x6 pad Sushi Journey 'Kobe'.


Ivory card from 'Shantung Silks' from the Glitter Girls that I forgot I had, brown card from stash. The metal leaves are by Artoz. Border punched with Scalloped Lace from Fiskars.



Father's day card to my OH dad from him. Image is Judikins 'Motorcyclist' paper is from 6x6 Basic Grey pad, Bittersweet 'Lipstick Red'. Wording from Inca Stamps was then gone over with black Stardust pen.



This is Max and frog from Pink Gem Designs, I love Janet's stamps, so much so that I'm now the proud owner of 11 more that were delivered this morning, and I'm just waiting for her new Christmas range to come out so I can have another splurge!
Image coloured in with Derwent watercolour pencils, the water was then gone over with watered down clear stardust pen. Greeting as above, I got Shane to write Grand-dad, the stripey paper was from stash but I'm sure it was Papermania.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin