Saturday 24 October 2009

Holiday cards


While I was on holiday in August, I went to Dorchester market and bought a few crafty things, with the intention of selling them at the Symondsbury Fete (didn't sell any).  I also went to Traego Mills and The Craft Room in Newton Abbott and bought stuff there as well. Bearing in mind I didn't have a majority of my things, I don't think I did too badly.



Flowers are die cut decoupage which had to be stuck with wet glue to the glitter paper, as nothing else would stick. Black card was from a Papermania pack.


Another diecut, dufex this time, the corners were from a pack of acrylic stamps, yellow spotted card by Bazzill.  Memento ink in 'Rich Cocoa'  I'm in two minds as to add flowers or a bit of sparkle or leave it as it is for the 'less is more' look.






The above 3 were a nightmare to do, as the glue I bought was useless, so I had to use wet glue which wasn't a good idea, the front of the cards feel rock solid.  The images themselves were in a pack that includes 2 A5 cards/envelopes, backing paper and sentiments, but I used square cards.



The 2 above were also in a pack that lets you make 2 cards.


I bought the Crafter's Companion Zinnia flower fairy from The Craft Room, and was my first attempt at using copics that I'd bought from a shop in Bridport.  Paper is by Rico Design

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin