Friday 9 April 2010

Catching up

Just posting these for the moment as I've got a couple of cards to make and get in the post today.

The above 2 makes were made using all Craftwork Cards stuff, just looking at the date I made the first one...it was my birthday then!!
Btw, that's not a stain on my carpet, it's part of the pattern!!

I was in a monochromatic mood when I made these. The top left card is 'Shy Bear', which is very very similar to Tatty Ted the 'From Me To You' bear  If I remember rightly, I bought him a few years ago at the NEC from Stamp Addicts and he's woodmounted,  now I notice he's sold unmounted.  The card on the top right is called Fairy Silhouette (F411) by Great Impressions this is a woodmounted stamp, as is the one below it which is called Frollicking Trio (G342) also by Great Impressions.  The next two were stamped with a Penny Black woodmounted stamp (3636K) Flying Stars.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin