Thursday 8 April 2010

Good golly.............

Well, it's been 5 months since my last post and guess what?  I can't tell you what I've been doing in all that time apart from that for a while I was suffering from dizziness (vertigo?) and have ended up having my bp tablets dosage increased, as my bp had got higher.  I also had to go to see a gastroentorologist at the end of December because for years I've suffered with tummy/bowel problems and was told it was IBS, but gradually I've been getting worse.  Basically after having tests, it seems I have to put up with it.  I've been given a low dosage anti depressant (I'm not depressed!!! far from it, I'm very happy with my life, boring as it is) but apparently they haven't been prescribed to treat depression for years, but something in the tablet does something to the bowel, which stops the need to go rushing to the loo (as I've had to do on more occasions then I care to remember).....and surprise surprise they work!!!!!!  I don't even have to take them everyday if I don't want to. 
Hope you've all had a good Easter, I've been really good and not eaten any of Shane's easter eggs,  but give it time......

Today some LIli of the Valley stamps arrived, I'll have to have a play with them over the weekend if I can.  I've got a few cards to post on here which also includes some Christmas ones, I made some Easter cards for Shane's grandparents, but for the life of me I can't remember if I took photos of them or not.

For the last few days I've been reading Kirsty Wiseman's blog, and I still haven't finished, think I'm on 2008.  I started reading it last Thursday right from when she started blogging back in 2005.  I've cried tears of laughter and I've cried reading about her fight with the NHS trying to get a diagnosis for her gorgeous curly haired daughter Belle, and whilst doing that, taking a photography course and setting herself up in business as a photographer AND still doing her scrapbooking classes and designing her own range of digi papers, and god knows what else because I haven't finished reading her blog yet.  I wish I had her energy and business brain.

At the moment one of my fave programmes has just started on BBC1....Outnumbered. 

So I'll bid you goodnight and hopefully I'll start o get some pics on here tomorrow.

x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin