Saturday 17 April 2010

I've followed a sketch.....

from Friday Sketchers, it was an old challenge, by about a week but I had no intention of entering (it was current when I made my card) I just wanted some inspiration, don't know why I didn't think of doing it before.  You never know maybe one day I may actually enter a challenge, but judging by the standard of entries I don't stand a chance anyway.  Here's the card.
The image is Belles 'n' Whistles 'Lil Miss Poppy' coloured with Copics.  The papers and ribbon are from Papermania,  A5 pad 'Capsule Collection in Aqua', flowers from stash.

That's all for now, Dr Who has just started, Shane is next door and Mike is working.  I've got a card to finish off, no chance of getting it done tonight as my viewing is planned, after Dr Who, Over The Rainbow, Then Britains Got Talent and after that the remake of The Prisoner. 

Ta ta
x


1 comment:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hi Denyze,
thanks for poping over to my blog..
You should be entering into challenges Honestly your card is beautiful,love colours and little girl is so cute..

Pity you don't get to see Create and craft,sometimes good things on,this weekend you get free postage on anything from their T,V shows or on website,just came from their..lol
What am I like,anyway hope you have had nice weekend so far.
Luv Maureen x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin